The MathTime Professional II Brochure
This 2-page brochure describes how MTPro2 fonts:
- Are easy to use — add one line to your LaTeX or TeX source file and your document will appear with MTPro2 fonts.
- Give your documents a classical mathematics look — slanted radicals and large parentheses and braces up to 4 inches high, and more.
- Blend well with Times and other classical fonts.
- Have three design sizes for each typeface for more professional looking sub/superscripts.
- Have dozens of new symbols, many of them suggested by MathTime Professional users.
The 68 individually designed fonts of MathTime Professional II
To make a listing of the MTPro2 fonts:
- Print the two pages from the 68 MTPro2 fonts PDF file.
- Join them side-by-side to make a double wide page.
The table shows the MTPro2 fonts, for both the Complete and Lite versions. Each font is shown in its three design sizes across the two-page table, except for the large operator and extension fonts which are shown in an abbreviated form.